Pay for your travel using your Membership Rewards™ points
Pay for ANY holiday travel packages
, flight or accommodations in full or in part
with Membership Rewards Credit Card Reward points.
American Express® Card members can use Membership Rewards
points to pay for any travel
through Travel scene American Express.
American Express Membership Rewards can be used for flights, hotels, packages, cars and tours.
There are no blackout periods
and points can be used in full or part payment. Redeeming points for travel is instant
– Travel scene American Express can show you how.
- No travel restrictions – any travel you book can be paid for using points
- 10,000 Membership Rewards points is worth $100 of travel
<li”>Pay for any travel including
, packages, foreign currency, insurance, even airport taxes
- You can earn frequent flyer points on bookings paid for using points
- You can pay instantly using points in-store
- There are no fees for using an American Express Card when making a booking if you decide to pay with points and a payment on your Card.
. In the past, American Express Membership Rewards members were able to redeem Rewards points for frequent flyer miles with Membership Rewards partner airlines, but flights were often hard to find…
You can now also use your American Express points to purchase your first class & business class travel directly through AMT American Express Travel Representatives!