- Coordinate your clothes around one or two basic colors. This cuts down on the number of shoes and accessories you have to bring.
- Take as few clothes as possible. Plan on laundering. One person suggested one week’s worth of clothes. I take fewer unless they are my washable silks.
- Wear and carry washable silk clothing whenever possible. It is as warm as and as cool as cotton. It dries overnight and 10-15 pieces take no more room than two pair jeans. There are some other manmade fabrics that travel as well if not better, but they cost quite a bit more.
- Take older clothes that can be discarded along the way. Great for growing children. Many places, the local people are pleased to get these castoffs. There are travelers who take nothing but old clothes so they have that much more room for bringing souvenirs home.
- Safety Tip – Never take a taxi that seems just to be hanging around, offering its services when there is a taxi queue available
- YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS HERE… With Us! Your AMT Travel Insiders.
- FAMILY VACATIONS… BRIDGING THE GAP! With your AMT American Express TRAVEL INSIDER.
- From EUROPEAN CASTLES to the LAST FRONTIER… The Choice Is Yours!
- Ten Reasons You Should Use AMT, an American Express Travel Representative:
- EUROPE THE DESTINATION FOR 2016 With you travel Insider!