- Carrying two credit cards is the ticket, however if traveling with a spouse, significant other or whatever, each should carry a different card and not both cards. If they are both stolen, each card is compromised. If one is the victim of a purse or wallet theft one card remains operational until the stolen card is replaced.
- The Mobile Emergency number for many European countries is 112. If you find yourself out of the coverage area of your mobile network and there is an Emergency, dial 112 and the mobile will search any existing network to establish the emergency number for you, this number 112 can be dialed even if the keypad is locked. You must still have a signal; it generally will not work in a tunnel or underground.
- YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS HERE… With Us! Your AMT Travel Insiders.
- FAMILY VACATIONS… BRIDGING THE GAP! With your AMT American Express TRAVEL INSIDER.
- From EUROPEAN CASTLES to the LAST FRONTIER… The Choice Is Yours!
- Ten Reasons You Should Use AMT, an American Express Travel Representative:
- EUROPE THE DESTINATION FOR 2016 With you travel Insider!